Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Review:Nume Hair Styling Tools

I recently won a twitter contest and was sent a 3 piece bundle from http://www.numestyle.com/.I got a flat iron and curling wand and a mini flatiron for the roots of your hair or bangs. I really love the hair tools I was sent.I love them because they heat up very quickly so I don't have to wait a long time for these hair tools to heat up.Also I like that it has a swivel cord which makes it easier to move around.Another reason why I like these hair tools is because there flat iron's are 100% solid ceramic plates.Ceramic plates in flat irons are great for your hair and it also makes your hair shiny. The last reason why I love these hair tools so much is because I have naturally really curly hair to be exact 3c curly hair. Straightening my hair is a very difficult task.With this flat iron 2-3 swipes over my hair and it's completely straight.I really do recommend this hair tools and even though these hair tools are on the expensive side they are worth the investment.


This is the Bundle I got 

1 comment:

  1. cute design and im glad you like them. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)

    ReplyDelete