Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

NYC: Ultra Moist Lipsticks

   
Most people will probably think drugstore lipsticks.NEVER but N.Y.C lipsticks are amazing with the added lip conditioner in the lipstick. It adds a creamy consistency and smoothness when applied to the lips.It comes in 10 fabulous shades.That compliments most skin tones.NOW I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING. Are these lipsticks even pigmented.They are,even though some of the colors don't apply exactly how they look in the tube.Its all about layering with the darker N.Y.C lipsticks.Like every other product I always have my personal favorite of mine out of all the colors and for this one it's 316 Blossom.This color is a gorgeous hot pink lipstick with a bit of shimmer in it.I love it because I love out there bold lip colors.Stock up on this lipstick because spring is coming and bright lips are in. This color is very similar when it comes to the darker color lipsticks you have to layer it to get the full outrageous hot pink lip.But one coat gives a pink sheer tint that's perfect for everyday.This product is on the less expensive side for drugstore only 99 cents. Like I said in my other post once you buy one your going to want to buy them all I already have six that's how obsessed I am with these lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment